Over-inspired, Living Now and Life Loving Snapshots
Lately I’ve been feeling like my mind is being pulled in a million different directions and that I’m focusing too much on the future rather than enjoying and making the most of the present. I’m so inspired about what I want to to do with my career but I think I’m over-stimulated and not putting enough attention into things that are going on in my life at the moment. I’m obviously distracted as I’ve broken three things in the kitchen lately as well as nearly slicing off my thumb! I also have around 7 tabs open in Safari at one time! Information overload.
I’ve decided to slow down and put more effort into appreciating what I have at the moment: I’m young, have hardly any financial obligations, I spend 17 hours at uni a week, I don’t have to worry about my job, I have the amazing opportunity to work as a model and meet fascinating people, I have the opportunity to learn full-time, the freedom to travel and am surrounded by beautiful, inspiring people and pets.
How I’m going to live NOW:
- streamline the blogs I read by using google reader
- spend less time online and don’t skim meaninglessly through websites (max of three Safari tabs open at once!)
- regard my degree as full-time rather than a thing on the side
- prioritise my degree and Integrative Nutrition course over other sources of info
- keep scheduling time to spend with my boyfriend, family and friends
- get outside
- practise “I’m Back!” (see resources below!)
- reflect on This Sparkly Life :)
Resources I love for LIVING IN THE NOW!
Marie Forleo: How To Live In The Moment
and on a lighter note: as Nicki Minaj puts it “In this moment I just feel so alive.”
Snapshots from my past week (featured lots of living in the now!):
I’m now off to study for my Biochemistry and Biomedical science tests this week; jealous aren’t you ;) haha.